Distributors, register or log in here:
Help improve operations with Rapid Multi Surface Disinfectant Cleaner; a flexible, 4-in-1 disinfectant cleaner. Instill confidence with clean, healthy spaces and optimize cleaning efficiencies to make cleaning easy on staff. Simplify cleaning with one product across a variety of spaces and surfaces including public spaces, bathrooms, tables and hard furniture. Effective on high touch point hard surfaces, mirrors, windows, glass, fixtures, plus disinfection and soft surface sanitization.
Features and Benefits:
• Simplify procedures with one product across multiple spaces and surfaces.
• Speed up cleaning by reducing steps and achieving quick disinfection.
• Promote cleanliness, health and positive user experience.
• For General cleaner, the concentrate can be used between 1 – 6oz/gal.
• For disinfection and virucidal performance, the product must be diluted between 4 – 6oz/gal. Refer to the product label for specific dilution and directions for use.
• RTU product is used undiluted - delivers the same performance as the 6oz/gal dilution of the concentrate.
• Hospital disinfection in 3 – 5 minutes, including:
- Esherichia coli O157:H7
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Staphylococcus aureus [MRSA]
- And more - see product label
• Virucidal claims in 30 seconds or less, including:
- Influenza A and B viruses
- Murine norovirus
- Hepatitis B and C
- And more - See product label for all claims
Directions for Use:
As a general cleaner, the concentrate can be used between 1 – 6oz/gal. For disinfection and virucidal performance, the product must be diluted between 4 – 6oz/gal. Refer to the product label for specific dilution and directions for use. The RTU product should be used undiluted, and delivers the same performance as the 6oz/gal dilution of the concentrate.
This multi-surface solution can be used very broadly across a number of different surfaces and spaces, including glass, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome, aluminum, cultured or synthetic marble, travertine, granite, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, melamine, polycarbonate, plexiglass, PVC, polypropylene, formica, vinyl, rubber, luxury vinyl floor tile, linoleum. For other surfaces not listed here, please reach out to tech service.
Help Improve Cleaning Efficiencies and Create Clean, Inviting Spaces with 4-in-1 Disinfectant Cleaner
View these guidelines for implementing an infection prevention program in your customer’s facility.
Microfiber weave improves performance of cleaners, and leaves a lint-free, streak-free surface. Comes in blue, yellow and pink to match Oasis Pro™ color coding.
The Ecolab Cleaning Caddy is an easy way for your customers to get better results at a lower total cost whether they outsource their restroom cleaning to a weekly service provider or use in-house labor to clean.